Sunday, July 21, 2013

Collecting Shells


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you featuring another stamp from the Magnolia Sea Breeze Collection 2013.


For my card I have coloured Tilda with copics and I have sponged the background with broken china and antique linen distress inks. The DP is from Echo Park and the bunting was cut using a Magnolia DooHickey die called Vintage Box Lacing Sugar.


This is a shot of the inside of the card. I use the same echo park DP and the bunting was cut using the same DooHickey die.


A final angled shot!

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red, white, black and teal card. Echo Park - Sweet Summertime
Stamps: Magnolia - Sea Breeze Collection 2013.
Colouring: Copics
Tools: Sewing machine, nesties, DooHickey die
Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Wow your card is so stunning,such a beauty. Love the coloring of the hair and all the wonderful flipflops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x